Welcome

Stories have arcs. Characters have arcs. Writers have arcs. We write, we get better at our craft. We read, we get better at our craft. We interact with other writers and our readers, we get better at our craft. Whether you are a professional writer or just starting out. Hobby or career. We are all in this together. Welcome.

Contact: Elena Hartwell - elenahartwell@gmail.com and visit me on the web at www.elenahartwell.com

Eddie Shoes travels around the US on her very own Blog Tour!

Come with me on my virtual book tour! Between now and February 5th, Eddie Shoes and I will be speeding across the Internet for a series of reviews, guest blogs, spotlights, and interviews. I hope you will join us as we travel the cyber highway. Thank you Escape with Dollycas for planning
the perfect tour.

January 23 – A Blue Million Books 
January 24 – StoreyBook Reviews 
January 25 – Readeropolis 
January 26 – The Editing Pen 
January 27 – Queen of All She Reads 
January 28 – The Power of Words
January 29 – Cozy Up With Kathy 
January 30 – Varietats
January 31 – Island Confidential 
February 1 – Turning the Pages 
February 2 – Celticlady's Reviews 
February 5 – Cassidy's Bookshelves 

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for hosting me on your blog today, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine ... and my readers!

      Delete